A working definition of antisemitism
- Gilman, Sander L. and Steven T. Katz, eds., Anti-semitism in Times of Crisis (New York: New York University Press, 1991).
- Marcus, L. Kenneth, The Definition of Anti-Semitism, (New York: Oxford University Press, 2015).
- Porat, Dina, “The International Working Definition of Antisemitism and Its Detractors,” The Israel Journal of Foreign Affairs, vol. 5, no. 3 (2011), pp. 93 – 101.
- Porat, Dina, “The Road That Led to an Internationally Accepted Definition of Antisemitism,” in Charles Asher Small, ed., The Yale Papers: Antisemitism in Comparative Perspective (New York: ISGAP, 2015), pp. 19 – 32.
- Porat, Dina and Esther Webman, Compilation booklet of the proceedings of “The Working Definition of Antisemitism – Six Years After,” (Tel Aviv: The Stephen Roth Institute for the Study of Contemporary Antisemitism and Racism, Tel Aviv University, 2010).
Antisemitism: From Its Origins to the Present
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.