What will we learn?
- What is data science?
- The data science process
- Using internal systems collecting your data ready for data scientist
- Understanding your data and the questions you are looking to answer
- What data do you already have and where is it?
- What is open data and how can you explore and use it?
- Preparing your data (cleaning data, analytics and anonymization techniques) so it is ready for use
- Anonymisation – how to do it and how not to do it?
- Exploring and modeling data
- Data analytics and visualisation
The Power of Data in Health and Social Care
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.