Reflecting on your professional development
Final reflection gridTake a moment now to complete your final weekly reflection grid for this course.Your reflecting grids and your self-audit provide useful evidence to record and show your professional development. You can take any remaining questions from your reflection grids to the Q&A on the next step.
- Assess some of the research literature about Differentiating for Learning.
- Identify a number of approaches for differentiating by task using examples from the STEM subjects.
- Explore the links between Differentiating for Learning and Assessment for Learning.
- Engage with some key principles of effective differentiated learning.
- Collaborate with peers, educators and mentors to try out activities and share thinking in order to help shift practice.
- Evaluate a range of practical ideas that can be used to elicit evidence from students and differentiate for their learning.
- Collect and analyse evidence from students on changes implemented in the classroom in order to critically reflect on own practice in order to prioritise next steps in own development.
How has your practice changed?
- Access the self-audit task and complete it.
- At the end of the survey, click My responses.
- Click Download as PDF.
- Save the PDF where you will be able to retrieve it as evidence of your development on this course.
ReviewAfter completing the reflection tasks above, identify one aspect of your practice you have developed the most and one aspect you wish to further develop. Share these in the comments below.
Differentiation for Learning
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.