What topics will you cover?
Week 1: Key principles of Differentiating for Learning
- Key Principle Number 1 - Everyone can develop knowledge, understanding and skills
- Key Principle Number 2 - All students need to be challenged in their thinking in order to learn
- Key Principle Number 3 - All learners in the classroom need to be motivated to learn
Week 2: Importance of diagnosing current levels of understanding
- How do Assessment for Learning and Differentiating for Learning link
- Assessing understanding
- Modelled diagnostic activities
Week 3: Differentiating for Learning by Task - Part 1
- Different ways of differentiating the learning
- Enabling students to access the learning
- Differentiating for Learning by Task - pyramids of learning
- Differentiating for Learning by Task - quadrants
Week 4: Differentiating for Learning by Task - Part 2
- Enabling students to access the learning through scaffolding
- Differentiating for Learning by Task - thinking organisers and help desks
- Sharing scaffolding resources
Week 5: Evaluating practice and next steps
- Reflecting on learning
- Linking back to key principles
Buy a personalised, digital and printed certificate and transcript
Certificate of Achievement + transcript £69.00
Statement of Participation £39.00
Charges to your account will be made in GBP. Prices in local currency are provided as a convenience and are only an estimate based on current exchange rates.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLstemDfL to talk about this course on social media.