The role of the fraud investigator under the FIM
- Establishing parameters for the investigation
- Gathering all of the necessary material available
- Pursuing all reasonable lines of enquiry
- Assessing the facts to establish events
- Identifying those responsible, how they should be held to account and by whom
Fraud Investigation: Making a Difference
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.