- Download the file below (template number 17 in the flexagon booklet) which has the templates for the back and front of the paper strip that will be folded into a tetra-octa-flexagon.
- Print the two templates using a colour printer.
- If necessary, glue together the back and the front, so that the paper strip is printed on both sides. Make sure you do this the right way, and that your back and front are correctly positioned.
- Crease the paper along the lines, back and forth, so that the paper is flexible and easy to work.
- Fold the paper strip into a square. To assemble, fold each yellow triangle on top of its adjacent twin. Then fold the pairs of green triangles in the same fashion. A square will form with red on one side and blue on the other. Position the white triangles face to face and fix with adhesive tape – and that’s it!
Flexagons Galore: Advanced Flexagon Fun
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.