What’s on for next week?
- a broad set of capabilities – such as critical thinking and problem solving
- specific skills – such as communication and project-management skills
- self-care practices – such as exercise, sleep and mindfulness
- values and orientations – such as meaning-making and altruism
- awareness and engagement – such as prioritising collaboration and collegiality.
Your taskUse the comments to discuss with other learners how you anticipate these different elements of resilience fitting together and reinforcing each other, including some examples of the way you think this approach could work for you.
Professional Resilience: Building Skills to Thrive at Work
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.