Moving from a marketing strategy to a plan
- Generate new customers/beneficiaries from within your target audience.
- Get existing customers/target audience to purchase more products or services from your organisation.
- Create systemic change in the way in which your product or service is delivered/paid for.
- Price: how much will you need to charge for your product or service?
- Place: which audience segment and routes to market will you focus on for delivery of this objective?
- Promotion: your communications plan – which features, benefits and values will be communicated to this specific audience segment and through this specific route to market?
- Goals: what goals will you need to meet to make sure you deliver the objective?
- Time frame: when will you need to achieve these goals?
- Resource/budget: what will you need to invest in to achieve these goals?
Social Enterprise: Turning Ideas into Action
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.