Welcome and meet the team!
- Professor in Social Policy and Ageing Virpi Timonen: Virpi will be looking at depictions of ageing through the ages.
- Dr Deirdre Robertson: Deirdre will present current research on how our perceptions of ageing influence the ageing process.
Want to keep
learning?This content is taken from
Trinity College Dublin online course,
Strategies for Successful AgeingView Course
- Research Assistant Professor in Psychology Sabina Brennan: Sabina will be exploring the problem of ageism and present you with strategies for addressing ageism.
- Click on the comment section at the bottom of this page to introduce yourself to your fellow learners and the team.
GlossarySome of the words in this step may not be familiar to you. We have outlined those that might be new below.
- Gerontology: This is the scientific study of the ageing process.
Strategies for Successful Ageing
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.