Learning Outcomes for Week 3
- awareness of the need for antibiotic stewardship.
- awareness of the effect of antibiotic prescribing in influencing antibiotic resistance in a clinical setting.
- knowledge about the effect of antibiotics on symptoms and complications in Respiratory Tract Infections in a clinical setting.
- knowledge of, and ability to use, the FeverPAIN scoring systems to help improve antibiotic prescribing in acute sore throat.
- intention to undertake a sore throat audit in a clinical setting.
TARGET Antibiotics – Prescribing in Primary Care
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.