Understand the impact of globalisation on international business
Recent decades have witnessed the globalisation of the business environment. This development has sponsored enormous opportunities but complicated the risks associated with business operations. This course will cover how changing realities transform companies.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- learn about globalisation and its impact on the business environment
- identify the implications for the global business environment of the rise of the BRICS
- identify the potential emerging markets of the future
- connect with professionals from across the globe, debating the challenges facing companies
What topics will you cover?
- Globalisation – definitions and drivers
- The global business environment – national, regional and international dimensions
- The changing geo-politics of the global economy, specifically the rise of the BRICS
- The challenge of doing business in China
- Beyond the BRICS – who will be the next group of emerging markets?
Who is the course for?
The course is aimed at people looking to gain a better understanding of the impact of globalisation on the business environment. It will be of particular interest to those with a business background, who wish to learn more about how the evolving geo-politics of the world economy not only generates new commercial opportunities but also additional risks and challenges.
Get a taste of this course
Find out what this course is like by previewing some of the course steps before you join:
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLbizenvironment to talk about this course on social media.