Have the opportunity to explore the unique global challenges faced by leaders and managers within the health and social care organisations and gain the skills and knowledge required to deliver quality health services and respond to future demands.
- 2-5 years
- £15,900 GBP (Total tuition fee)
£1,325 GBP (Price per program)
- 11 programs
- Start date
- Sep 2018
What do I need to apply?
• Applicants should normally be an Honours graduate in a relevant academic discipline with a 2.2 degree or above.
• Applicants should have a minimum 2 years post-degree full-time work experience in a management/administrative/professional health or social care capacity.
• Applicants, whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in the English language equivalent to IELTS 6.5.
• Applicants who do not meet the above requirements, but have relevant experience will also be considered on an individual basis.
• Applicants without an Honours degree should have substantial work experience of at least 10 years since leaving secondary school.
What are the learning outcomes?
• Learning through online discussion with and feedback from subject and clinical expert educators.
• Networking opportunities with your peers with a range of experience and professional backgrounds, across business, healthcare sectors and across the globe.
• Opportunity to develop critical thinking and cognitive level skills to master’s level.
• Full access to the university library, online resources and support from expert subject specific librarians.
Programs on this degree
|Policy, Politics and Transforming Practice (FBLT033)||To be announced|
|Leading in Complex Health Systems (FBLT033)||To be announced|
|Transforming Healthcare Business Proposal (FBLT033)||To be announced|
|Business Models and Processes (FBLT033)||24 Sep 2018|
|Geopolitical, Economic and Legal Environments (FBLT033)||24 Sep 2018|
|Financial Analysis (FBLT033)||To be announced|
|Organisational Behaviour and Learning (FBLT033)||To be announced|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship (FBLT033)||To be announced|
|Leadership and Change Management (FBLT033)||To be announced|
|Strategy and Decision-Making (FBLT033)||To be announced|
|Global Marketing (FBLT033)||To be announced|
Try a free taster course
Business Model Thinking
Learn flexibly and pay as you go
You can pay for each program in the degree as you go, making it possible to gain a qualification in a flexible and affordable way.