Develop the skills and knowledge needed to manage the complexity that comes from a more artificial intelligence driven world and explore how AI technology can be used to create revenue and generate business opportunities.
- Part time 2-5 years
- £15,900 GBP (Total tuition fee)
£1,325 GBP (Price per program)
- 11 programs
- Start date
- Sep 2018
What do I need to apply?
• Applicants should normally be an Honours graduate in a relevant academic discipline with a 2.2 degree or above
• Applicants should have a minimum 2 years post-degree full-time work experience in a management/administrative/professional health or social care capacity.
• Applicants, whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in the English language equivalent to IELTS 6.5.
• Applicants who do not meet the above requirements, but have relevant experience will also be considered on an individual basis.
• Applicants without an Honours degree should have substantial work experience of at least 10 years since leaving secondary school.
Programs on this degree
|Artificial Intelligence Ethics for Business (FBLT029)||To be announced|
|AI Technologies for Business and Management (FBLT029)||To be announced|
|Business Models and Processes (FBLT029)||24 Sep 2018|
|Geopolitical, Economic and Legal Environments (FBLT029)||24 Sep 2018|
|Financial Analysis (FBLT029)||To be announced|
|Organisational Behaviour and Learning (FBLT029)||To be announced|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship (FBLT029)||To be announced|
|Leadership and Change Management (FBLT029)||To be announced|
|Strategy and Decision-Making (FBLT029)||To be announced|
|Global Marketing (FBLT029)||To be announced|
|The MBA Consultancy Project (FBLT029)||To be announced|
Try a free taster course
Business Model Thinking
Learn flexibly and pay as you go
You can pay for each program in the degree as you go, making it possible to gain a qualification in a flexible and affordable way.