- Part time 2-5 years
- £15,900 GBP (total tuition fee)
£1,325 GBP (price per program)
- 11 programs
- Start dates
- 21 Jan 2019 (apply by 21 Jan 2019)
13 May 2019 (apply by 13 May 2019)
16 Sep 2019 (apply by 16 Sep 2019)
What do I need to apply?
• Applicants should normally be an Honours graduate in a relevant academic discipline with a 2.2 degree or above.
• Applicants should have a minimum 2 years post-degree full-time work experience in a management/administrative/professional health or social care capacity.
• Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in the English language equivalent to IELTS 6.5.
• Applicants who do not meet the above requirements but have relevant experience will also be considered on an individual basis.
• Applicants without an Honours degree should have substantial work experience of at least 10 years since leaving secondary school.
What are the learning outcomes?
A student who successfully completes the degree will have achieved the following learning outcomes.
Demonstrate an appreciation of the social, political, economic and environmental impact of an enterprise and the need to develop ethical and responsible management practices.
Act in a culturally sensitive manner towards all of an enterprise’s stakeholders through having an understanding of the interconnected global nature of business.
Demonstrate reflective practice for the development, and achievement, of personal career goals.
Critically assess the basis of an enterprise’s value creating activities and the impact of the external environment on value creation.
Critically assess the manager’s role in ensuring that an enterprise creates sustainable value in the context of dynamic internal and external environments.
Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and explore potential solutions to complex and ambiguous problems.
Explore, critically evaluate and apply a range of sector/role specific models and concepts within a practice setting.
Formulate potential solutions to complex and ambiguous problems whilst acknowledging the risks and evaluating potential outcomes.
Initiate and lead a sector/role specific change management project.
Programs on this degree
|Business Models and Processes||21 Jan 2019|
|Geopolitical, Economic and Legal Environments||21 Jan 2019|
|Global Marketing||21 Jan 2019|
|Innovation and Entrepreneurship||21 Jan 2019|
|Financial Analysis||13 May 2019|
|Organisational Behaviour and Learning||13 May 2019|
|AI Technologies for Business and Management|
|Artificial Intelligence Ethics for Business|
|Leadership and Change Management|
|Strategy and Decision-Making|
|The MBA Consultancy Project|
Try a free taster course
Business Model Thinking
Global Marketing: A Definition
The Global Business Environment: Evolution and Dynamics
Learn flexibly and pay as you go
You can pay for each program in the degree as you go, making it possible to gain a qualification in a flexible and affordable way.