Weekly study3 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Digital Marketing Analytics and Measurement: Advanced Web Analytics
Learn to use advanced web analytics features to gain better marketing insights
On this course, you’ll learn about the more advanced functionality in Google Analytics and how you can use analytics techniques to create a robust approach to your analysis.
Discover advanced techniques within Google Analytics
Exploring the more advanced reports and features, you’ll learn about the less used analytics techniques and tools which can help you gain extra insights. This includes filters and segments that can help you investigate further by isolating traffic from a particular campaign or source. You’ll also explore analytics insights, analytics search, segments, and comparisons.
With this knowledge, you’ll learn how to interrogate the data to draw out insights across the user journey to help you understand how each channel, interaction, and piece of content is contributing to your end goals. This will allow you to optimise each step to maximise your conversion rate.
Learn to configure and customise Google Analytics setup using Tag Manager
You will discover how to configure Google Analytics based on your requirements and objectives. From customising reports and how they are visualised to analytics admin, configuration, setting up events, and tracking using Tag Manager.
By the end, you’ll know about the more advanced functionality and how to gain better insights to differentiate your digital marketing and drive results.
Gain digital marketing skills from industry experts
This course is designed by Target Internet’s CEO Daniel Rowles with The Open University. Daniel has provided expertise to well-known brands such as the BBC, Sony, Tesco, Vodafone, Mercedes, L’Oreal, and Warner Bros.
- Analytics insights
- Tag manager
- Segments and comparisons
- Analytics admin and configuration
- Changing report views
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the more advanced reports and features within Google Analytics
- Identify how to configure Google Analytics based on your own use case and objectives
- Interpret how to customise reports and how they are visualised within the Google Analytics interface
- Investigate how to interrogate data effectively to gain insight
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for those who are interested in using web and channel analytics to get more from their digital marketing activity.
It will be of particular interest to anyone wishing to further their studies and practical knowledge of marketing, communications, and business.
Who developed the course?
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
Target Internet delivers digital training to some of the world’s leading organisations, as well as building online learning that is used in over 100 countries worldwide. As publishers of the global Digital Marketing Skills Benchmark and the Digital Marketing Podcast, they have unrivalled access to market insights and expertise.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends