Weekly study3 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 2 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Digital Marketing Analytics and Measurement: Web Analytics Planning and Tactics
Learn to use web analytics reports to plan and improve your digital marketing
Being able to navigate and analyse Google Analytics reports to plan and improve digital marketing activity is a highly sought-after skill set.
On this two-week course, developed by The Open University with digital marketing experts, Target Internet, you’ll be guided through how to use Google Analytics 4 (GA4) reports to enhance your digital marketing.
Discover Google Analytics 4 reporting
You’ll explore a range of reports and how to find them, from basic reporting, to acquisition, engagement, monetisation, retention, and advertising reports that can be found in GA4.
Develop essential analytics skills required of anyone working in digital marketing
By the end, you’ll know how to navigate GA4 reports and use them to maximise the impact of your digital marketing activity.
You’ll benefit from practical training content created by experts at Target Internet who have provided digital marketing expertise to the likes of the BBC, Sony, Tesco, Vodafone, Mercedes, L’Oreal, and Warner Bros.
- Thinking differently with GA4
- Basic reports in GA4
- Acquisition reports
- Monetisation and retention reports
- Advertising reports and exploration
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the core report areas and where you should look for a particular report
- Explore the technical factors behind web analytics so you can engage with developers effectively and understand analytics setup problems
- Demonstrate how to plan analytics implementation and processes to maximise the impact of all digital marketing activity
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for those who are interested in using web and channel analytics to get more from their digital marketing activity.
It will be of particular interest to anyone wishing to further their studies and practical knowledge of marketing, communications, and business.
Who developed the course?
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
Target Internet delivers digital training to some of the world’s leading organisations, as well as building online learning that is used in over 100 countries worldwide. As publishers of the global Digital Marketing Skills Benchmark and the Digital Marketing Podcast, they have unrivalled access to market insights and expertise.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends