Weekly study3 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 5 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Digital Marketing Analytics and Measurement: Reporting Dashboards
Create and use marketing reporting dashboards to drive performance
Dashboards let you monitor lots of metrics at once, helping you quickly visualise your data and see correlations. They can be used to shape your digital strategy, plan and measure tactical campaigns, and calculate return on investment (ROI).
On course, you’ll learn how to create dashboards in Google Analytics, and how to use them to analyse the performance of your marketing and take a data-centric approach to planning.
Learn to collect data and create your digital marketing reporting dashboard
You’ll explore the role of reporting dashboards and how to collate data from multiple sources, including channel and web analytics. Using examples and templates, you’ll learn how to create dashboards and populate them with data.
Investigate Google Analytics dashboard insights to plan future activity
Next, you’ll learn how dashboards can help you uncover insights that may be missed in web or channel analytics, helping identify areas for further investigation and work out the next steps to get more from your digital marketing.
You’ll also find out how to factor in elements of contribution modelling, so you can use your dashboards to influence your channel and content mix – essentially, how much you should be using each channel and what content is working best.
By the end, you’ll know how to create dashboards, use them to investigate insights, and how to take a data-led approach to tactical channel planning.
Learn how to gain marketing insights from digital marketing experts
You’ll learn from digital marketing experts, Target Internet, who have provided expertise for the BBC, Sony, Tesco, Vodafone, Mercedes, L’Oreal, and Warner Bros.
- Reporting dashboards in perspective
- Setting up primary goals
- Channel Key Performance Indicators
- Tools for creating dashboards
- Using reporting dashboards for insights and planning
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Explore the role of reporting dashboards and how they can help gain insights that may be missed in web or channel analytics
- Examine how to collect the appropriate data for reporting dashboards from channel and web analytics
- Explore the role of contribution modelling in creating effective dashboards
- Apply the use of reporting dashboards to gain insights and plan future activity
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for those who are interested in using web and channel analytics to get more from their digital marketing activity.
It will be of particular interest to anyone wishing to further their studies and practical knowledge of marketing, communications, and business.
Who developed the course?
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020
Target Internet delivers digital training to some of the world’s leading organisations, as well as building online learning that is used in over 100 countries worldwide. As publishers of the global Digital Marketing Skills Benchmark and the Digital Marketing Podcast, they have unrivalled access to market insights and expertise.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends