Leadership of Education Technology in Schools
Learn how to lead a technology strategy at your school
Education technology can help schools reduce workload, promote efficiencies, and support evidence-based teaching and learning approaches. The potential of education technology might not be realised without a carefully designed and implemented strategy, aligned with the school’s overall strategy and goals.
On this course, you will learn how to develop a technology strategy and communicate your vision as a school leader. During this process, you will consider infrastructure and security, make decisions about devices, and design a CPD program for your staff.
- How to align a technology strategy with existing school strategies and communicate your vision effectively
- What technical and security considerations need to be considered for effective implementation of a technology strategy
- How to identify the workload implications of your technology strategy
- How to establish and sustain a professional learning culture that can support effective and efficient uses of education technology
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Design a strategy that aligns effectively with your school priorities
- Compare education technology approaches to determine the best fit for your context
- Evaluate possible changes required in your context to develop an effective and impactful strategy
- Identify the features and implementation of an effective education technology strategy
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for school leaders, especially those that are responsible for technology and teacher development. It would also be of interest to those in leadership positions in further and higher education.
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.
Learners who joined this course have also enjoyed these courses.