What topics will you cover?
- Introduction to inclusive learning with students and staff perspective
- How inclusive learning practices differ from individual adjustments
- Creating inclusive learning and teaching materials using digital technologies
- Inclusive library services, science, practical sessions and fieldwork
- Setting inclusive assignments and assessments
- Planning and encouraging inclusive collaborative learning activities
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLinclusive to talk about this course on social media.