Weekly study5 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Introduction to Digital Transformation: The Digital Capability Benchmark
Learn how to benchmark an organisation’s digital transformation capabilities
On this two-week course, you’ll explore the ten areas of organisational capability that have most impact on a digital transformation. You’ll also learn how to benchmark an organisation and use these insights to plan and implement your digital transformation strategy.
Explore the top ten digital transformation capability factors
You’ll be introduced to the top ten areas of capability that drive digital transformation success. These include leadership, team ability, market readiness, resources, strategy, governance, infrastructure, measurement, financial and innovation capabilities.
Using capability benchmarking tools, you’ll learn how to carry out a high-level audit of an organisation to highlight areas where it is performing well and areas where there may be challenges during its digital transformation. Using these tools, you’ll be able to surface insights about differences in attitudes and opinions, which can be useful for stakeholder management. You’ll also have access to benchmarking data to compare similar organisations with one another.
Learn about digital capability benchmarking from digital experts
Learning from digital experts Target Internet, you’ll discover the common factors that impact transformation success or failure.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to conduct a digital transformation capability benchmark audit to plan and implement your transformation strategy.
- Digital transformation success and failure factors
- The digital transformation capability benchmark
- Organisational benchmarking
- Capability factors for information gathering and stakeholder management
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Define the ten key areas of organisational capability
- Explain how these factors can help or hinder a digital transformation
- Describe the process for benchmarking your organisation in terms of digital transformation capability
- Explain why it’s important to benchmark against other organisations
- Understand the benefits of benchmarking for stakeholder management
Who is the course for?
This course is ideal for anyone who would like to develop their understanding and confidence in digital transformation. You don’t need any prior digital transformation knowledge to join, although any work experience will help contextualise and enhance your learning.
This course is delivered and explained in a way that’s suitable for beginners or those with some experience of digital transformation.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends