Weekly study5 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 5 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Leadership Training in Healthcare: How to Build Resilience and Personal Development
Recognising the need for leadership development whilst nurturing new leaders
What are the key still required by future leaders of the 21st century? And how can you improve your understanding of the responsibilities of today’s health service leaders?
This self-paced leadership development course will offer the opportunity to cover everything you need to know to drive your management career forward in the fast-evolving world of healthcare.
You’ll explore ways to become a better problem solver, and how to make more informed decisions. You’ll also have the chance to learn how to be resilient. And you’ll find out the methods used to develop leaders in global healthcare settings, including the NHS.
During the course you can apply this knowledge, along with goal-setting techniques, to writing your own personal development plan to help put your career on the right path.
Organisational development: understand how to use competency models
This course explores the importance of bringing about change in organisations through a holistic and humanistic approach that puts people at the heart of the process. You’ll find out how to use organisational approaches to help you develop as a manager and leader in a global context. And you’ll learn how competency-based frameworks and models can help you develop better skills in leadership – from risk taking to demonstrating ethics and integrity.
Learn how to build resilience at work
Resilience is a crucial characteristic of high-performing leaders, and it can be used to help develop your future career – and help an organisation to thrive.
The course will teach you the essentials of the resilient leader, from coping with pressure and learning to adapt to problem solving and decision making. You’ll also look at how career planning can be used to help shape your future career.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Understand how organisations develop their leaders
- Compare and contrast different leadership development methods
- Critically appraise leadership development in global healthcare
- Apply techniques required to be a modern healthcare leader
- Apply goal setting and Personal Development Planning principles
Who is the course for?
This ExpertTrack is designed for students or healthcare professionals, administrators wishing to progress into middle or senior management roles, as well as policy makers, executives, consultants, and service providers in the health sector.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends
Learner reviews cannot be loaded due to your cookie settings. Please and refresh the page to view this content.