Why join the course?
In this course, you’ll be introduced to some of the tools you can use to help you reflect on your learning; such as short tests and quizzes or online logs and journals. You will then move on to focus on sharing your learning with others. By producing and sharing video, using blogs, pin-boards, collaborative platforms or social media you can enrich the learning experience.
This course is just one of a series about ‘learning online’, which introduces you to the essential skills and tools you need to study online.
What topics will you cover?
- Reflecting online: why it is important to reflect, and the tools available
- Sharing online: exploration of tools to enable the sharing of text, images and video
- Using online resources to research playwright and actor, William Shakespeare
- Producing great video content by considering essential elements such as purpose, audience, subject, and quality
- Sharing video and audio: reviewing the work of others
Who is the course for?
This course is part of the Going to University collection which has been specifically designed for schools and colleges. The course can be used as a teachers’ classroom enrichment resource or can be studied independently by students.
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLsharingOnline to talk about this course on social media.