What topics will you cover?
- Reflecting online: why it is important to reflect, and the tools available
- Sharing online: exploration of tools to enable the sharing of text, images and video
- Using online resources to research playwright and actor, William Shakespeare
- Producing great video content by considering essential elements such as purpose, audience, subject, and quality
- Sharing video and audio: reviewing the work of others
When would you like to start?
What will you achieve?
Who is the course for?
This course is part of the Going to University collection which has been specifically designed for schools and colleges. The course can be used as a teachers’ classroom enrichment resource or can be studied independently by students.
Who will you learn with?
Get extra benefits, upgrade this course. For $54 you’ll get:
Upgrading will mean you get unlimited access to the course.
If you’re taking a course for free you have access to the course for its duration + 14 days, regardless of when you join. If you upgrade the course you have access for as long as the course exists on FutureLearn.
Access to tests
When you upgrade you’ll have access to any tests during the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to take any tests and score over 70%. You don’t get access to tests if you choose to take a course for free.
A Certificate of Achievement
Upgrading means you’ll receive a Certificate of Achievement when you complete the course.
To receive a Certificate of Achievement you need to mark 90% of the steps on the course as complete, and score over 70% on any course tests.
Share this course
Use the hashtag #FLsharingOnline to join and contribute to social media conversations about this course