Weekly study4 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 3
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
UX Design Strategy and Application: Strategy, Innovation and the Future of Work
Understand creativity and innovation
UX designers need to use creativity and innovation to understand user needs, visualise ways to improve the customer journey and solve problems.
In this course you will explore the relationship between innovation, creativity and strategy. You will learn how to facilitate these concepts in every stage of the UX Design process.
As global factors have resulted in UX designers across the world increasingly working from home, you will consider tools and resources that enable remote working and evaluate how these can be used in effective UX Design.
You will analyse individual versus team player mindsets and behaviours and examine the different types of innovation.
By the end of the course you will be well equipped to implement key strategies for promoting creativity in real life workplace scenarios.
Explore UX strategy
You will gain insight into strategy design, implementation and the different stages of a strategy.
You will also learn about best practice methods to avoid IP and copyright infringements.
Consider the future of work
Once you have understood the key elements of design strategy and innovation you will consider how this can be applied in a remote working setting.
You will look at the different types of remote UX design work and the common challenges remote work poses.
Finally, you will critically evaluate the effectiveness of tools and resources used in remote working and learn to identify opportunities to take advantage of the uncertain working scenarios.
By the end of this course you will be able to apply your understanding of creativity, innovation and strategy to unlock new opportunities in the UX design world.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Analyse individual vs team player behaviours
- Articulate the different stages of a strategy
- Recognise best practice methods to avoid IP and copyright issues
- Justify moments or ways of working that can be done in-person or remotely
- Evaluate tools and resources that enable remote working
Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at anyone looking to improve their UX design skills.
This might include:
- entry-level or intermediate Graphic or Digital Designers looking to expand their knowledge and skillsets in UX design.
- aspiring product managers who need to understand the pivotal role UX design plays in successful product development.
- non-technical digital team leaders looking to better understand critical concepts in UX design and the Design Thinking process.
What software or tools do you need?
During the course we’ll be using Canva.
In collaboration with
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends