Develop the knowledge to create your own effective virtual scenarios
Virtual scenarios are online educational resources which help learners explore real world decisions, making both good judgements and errors in a safe environment. They are used to prepare professionals to deal with a range of workplace challenges.
On this course you will explore this technology, learning how to use virtual scenarios in your own teaching or training. You will learn from educators who are part of the WAVES network, and from experts across academia and business who provide training that spans disciplines such as medicine and health, legal and engineering.
What topics will you cover?
- Scenario-Based Learning (SBL) and how it works
- The science of decision-making and cognition
- The importance of storytelling in learning
- Technologies available to support Virtual Scenarios
- Planning and developing a Virtual Scenario
Upgrade - $79
Do you know someone who’d love this course? Tell them about it...
You can use the hashtag #FLVirtualScenario to talk about this course on social media.