- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study3 hours
- 100% onlineTry this course for free
- Extra BenefitsFrom $74
What Makes an Effective Presentation?
Learn how to design and deliver a strong presentation
Presentations can be a powerful tool for sharing ideas and sparking conversation, but what makes a good presentation great?
On this course, you will have the opportunity to discuss the features of an effective presentation and investigate how to design and develop your own presentation.
You will explore effective presentation techniques to help you evaluate and improve your presentation skills. You will also have the opportunity to deliver a mini presentation and receive feedback from your peers.
- Delivering effective presentations
- Presenting in practice
- How to deal with nerves
When would you like to start?
Start straight away and learn at your own pace. If the course hasn’t started yet you’ll see the future date listed below.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Discuss the features of a great presentation
- Explore the understanding of how to design and develop presentations
- Develop techniques to improve your presentation skills
- Evaluate a variety of techniques and strategies for presentations
- Perform a mini-presentation
- Assess the presentations of your peers
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone interested in developing their presentation skills in business.
Please note that the individuals detailed in the ‘Who will you learn with?’ section below, are current staff members and may be subject to change.
Join free and you will get:
Upgrade this course and you will get:
Buy Unlimited and you will get: