- 12 months
- 4 programs
- Start dates
- 4 Nov 2019 (apply by 17 Oct 2019)
What do I need to apply?
Degree: You must be prepared for study at postgraduate level. You must hold a bachelors degree or its equivalent.
Your spoken and written English must be of an adequate standard for postgraduate study. If English is not your first language, we recommend that you will need a minimum score of 6.5 under the International English Language Testing System IELTS.
You should possess a good working knowledge of maths and be confident with spreadsheets. It would be advisable to self-assess your level of maths before registering for this qualification. To help you decide whether you are ready, you may want to try this diagnostic quiz.
International course fee:
£4,285 (lower fees apply for UK and Republic of Ireland students)
What are the learning outcomes?
By the end of your studies, you will have covered:
- the scope of financial knowledge and its application within a wide range of national and multinational organisations
- the fundamentals of financial analysis and corporate finance theory
- organisational performance in terms of return on investment, investment risk and capital structure management
- the implications of corporate governance, agency theory and the related role of stakeholders
- the links between corporate finance theories underpinning the cost of capital, dividend policy and efficient markets
- the core features of Islamic finance.
Programs on this degree
|Corporate Finance: Corporate Governance and Islamic Finance|
|Corporate Finance: Investment and financing|
|Corporate Finance: Risk and return|
|Corporate Finance: Valuation, mergers and acquisitions|