- 3 years
- 24 programs
- Start date
- Feb 2019
What do I need to apply?
What are the learning outcomes?
- Knowledge: The capacity to research, analyse, and apply knowledge from disciplinary and multidisciplinary perspectives within the Bachelor of Arts.
- Communication: The developed capacity to communicate effectively across written, oral, visual, and digital forms.
- Critical thinking and research skills: The ability to identify high-quality information and critically analyse it as a user, researcher and producer, with a focus on well-reasoned argumentation.
- Intercultural competence: The ability to engage with a range of diverse perspectives from which knowledge, beliefs, and values are developed and maintained from the local to the global, regional, and global levels.
- Work readiness: A demonstrated capacity to engage in teamwork, initiative, problem solving, ethical decision-making, and to manage projects.
Learn flexibly and pay as you go
You can pay for each program in the degree as you go, making it possible to gain a qualification in a flexible and affordable way.