By the end of the ExpertTrack, you’ll be able to...
- Explain the legal and regulatory implications of a cyber security incident
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of the legislation, best practice, process and challenges associated with the investigation of cyber-crime.
- Assess how data is stored, interpreted, managed, communicated and can potentially be recovered from a digital device.
- Develop a practical understanding of how to collect data and maintain its integrity
- Classify the different analysis environment types
- Develop the technical knowledge required to conduct basic Investigation
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends