By the end of the ExpertTrack, you’ll be able to...
- Identify theoretical approaches to responsible leadership
- Examine the relationship between international leadership and management
- Identify and analyse leadership styles and skills in the context of international organisations
- Discuss the roles of leaders and managers in achieving organisational objectives
What is Leadership?
- Welcome to the course
- Leadership theory
- Ways to assess leadership
- The difference between leaders and managers
Leadership and Management
- Assessing your own leadership qualities
- Summary activities
Cultural Differences in Leadership Styles
- Welcome to the course
- The importance of culture
- How leadership creates culture
- Case studies of leadership
Understanding Cultural Differences
- Hofstede's theory
- Hall's theory
- Leadership and culture
- What is ethics?
- Ethical decision-making models
- Perspectives on leadership ethics
- Unethical leadership
The Essence of Ethical Leadership
- The principles of ethical leadership
- The dark side of leadership
A Closer Look at Leadership Theories
- The situational approach
- Path-goal theory
- Leader-member exchange theory
How Authentic and Charismatic a Leader Are You?
- Authentic leadership
- Charismatic leadership
- Transformational leadership
- Leadership in politics
The Importance of Reflection
- Reflective models
Reflection as the Key to Effective Leadership
- Reflection and leadership
- Preparing for your assignment
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends