By the end of the ExpertTrack, you’ll be able to...
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of project management within organisations to deliver successful change.
- Demonstrate competence in planning a project within a given organisational context.
- Investigate the application of project management methodologies and techniques used to organise and plan project time, cost, resources and people.
- Explore how cultural, communication, leadership and teamwork affect international project management.
Introduction to Projects
- Project managers
- Focus on the future
- Project lifecycle
- Project initiation
- Course wrap up
Introducing the project plan
- Welcome to Project Planning and Communication: Mastering Gantt Charts and Stakeholder Management
- Creating a scope
- Creating a plan
- Assessing a plan
- Coming up next
Engaging Stakeholders to Keep the Plan on Track
- Identifying stakeholders
- Managing stakeholders
- Summary and reflection
Managing risks in projects
- Risk management
- PRAM process
- Focus on the future
Project control and closing
- Project control
- Project closing
Projects and Organisations
- Projects, Programs, Portfolios (P3)
International Project Management
- International projects
- Culture and communication
Agile Project Management
- Fundamentals of agile
- Implementing agile
- Scrum overview
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends