Do No Harm framework
There are seven steps in the Do No Harm framework:Take a look through the Do No Harm framework, focusing on pages 3 to 5. This framework was developed by a group of humanitarian aid workers who found themselves in similar, tricky situations as those faced by Dr Samoe and his team.
- Understanding the context of conflict
- Analysing dividers and sources of tension
- Analysing connectors and local capacities for peace
- Analysing the humanitarian assistance program
- Analysing the program’s impact on the conflict through resource transfers and implicit ethical messages
- Generating programming options
- Testing options and redesigning the program
Medical Peace Work
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.