By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Identify appropriate actions for your personal development and the development of others
- Develop your own identity as a leader and manager
- Apply different frameworks and ideas to your own practice
- Demonstrate awareness of ethical issues in people management
- Develop your own approach to a supportive and inclusive work culture
- Reflect critically on the relevance of different ideas and frameworks
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any information relating to your microcredential.
From 24 Oct 2022
Business Management: People Management and Leadership
Gain critical people management and leadership skills to support your organisation and boost your career, with The Open University
10 hours per week
Your submitted assessment will be marked by academic experts from The Open University and you’ll also receive personalised feedback on your work. You’ll continue to have ongoing access to the course materials.
10 UK credits at Undergraduate level from The Open University and a Certificate
Academic credits are awarded on passing the final assessment. These will be at undergraduate level 6 of the Framework for Higher Education (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) / Level 10 of the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework.
Find out how credits work and where you can use them in our FAQs.
As the UK’s largest university, The Open University (OU) supports thousands of students to achieve their goals and ambitions via supported distance learning, helping to fit learning around professional and personal life commitments.
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020