By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Identify appropriate actions for your personal development and the development of others
- Develop your own identity as a leader and manager
- Apply different frameworks and ideas to your own practice
- Demonstrate awareness of ethical issues in people management
- Develop your own approach to a supportive and inclusive work culture
- Reflect critically on the relevance of different ideas and frameworks
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any announcements relating to your microcredential.
From 28 Mar 2022
Business Management: People Management and Leadership
Gain critical people management and leadership skills to support your organisation and boost your career, with The Open University
10 hours per week
Once you’ve successfully completed the microcredential, you’ll receive your academic credits from The Open University. You’ll also have ongoing, unlimited access to the course materials.
10 UK credits at Undergraduate level from The Open University
You’ll receive an Open University certificate confirming that you have received 10 academic credits at undergraduate level. Credits are awarded on passing the final assessment.
Find out how credits work and where you can use them in our FAQs.
The Open University (OU) is the largest academic institution in the UK and a world leader in flexible distance learning, with a mission to be open to people, places, methods and ideas.
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020