Help your undergraduate and postgraduate learners to learn effectively
This online course will focus on the importance of the learning environment for teaching and facilitating learning among undergraduate and postgraduate learners.
You’ll find out out how to: develop effective supervisory strategies, to ensure your learners can balance their placement and study priorities; assess individuals’ learning needs and help them create a personal development plan; and encourage them to take responsibility for their own learning.
The course will also cover a variety of teaching methods, so that you can choose the most appropriate one for your context.
What topics will you cover?
- The learning environment
- Planning learning opportunities
- Balancing service work & educational priorities
- Assessment of learning needs
- Personal development plans
- Facilitating self-directed learning
- Lesson planning
- Delivering teaching sessions