Weekly study6 hours
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 3 of 4
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Master Digital Marketing: The Marketing Mix
Improve your customer loyalty with a targeted marketing approach
Whether you’re a small business owner, a marketing professional, an influencer, or an affiliate marketer, you need to have a marketing strategy to be successful.
On this three-week course, you’ll learn the importance of a marketing mix in your strategies and how it helps you put the right product in the right place at the right time.
You’ll examine how you intend to get your message out there as you’re guided through implementing the marketing mix.
Unpick the four Ps of the marketing mix
The four Ps are the building blocks and help define your marketing mix. They are; product (or service), place, price, and promotion.
On the course, you’ll delve into the four Ps to answer important questions such as what are you selling? Where are your customers? And how will you advertise your marketing messages?
This understanding will help you create impactful strategies for customer loyalty, product roadmaps, and promotion.
Examine the seven Ps to expand your marketing strategy
Once you have mastered the four Ps of the marketing mix, you’ll look at expanding this to seven to include people, process, and physical evidence.
You’ll examine each one and how it interacts with the other Ps to give you a comprehensive understanding of the marketing mix.
With this targeted marketing approach, you can generate more leads and revenue, and stay ahead of the competition.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Understand your product and how to present it to the market
- Apply strategic thinking to product pricing
- Demonstrate clear knowledge of merchandising and product placement
- Deliver a comprehensive product sales strategy
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for those who have been introduced to marketing and would like to delve deeper into creating effective marketing strategies.
It will be particularly useful if you are looking to apply the concepts to progress your marketing career. Marketing assistants, admin workers, students of all levels as well as small business owners will be able to understand and apply the concepts taught in this course to progress their careers.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends