- Duration2 weeks
- Weekly study5 hours
- 100% onlineLearn at your own pace
- Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 1 of 5
- Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
An Introduction to Macro Environmental Analysis and Business Strategy
Understand how macro environmental factors influence business strategy
How do you develop a winning business strategy, and how does the macro environment influence a company’s strategy formulation? In this course you’ll have the opportunity to explore the definition of business strategy and will unlock the potential of the macro environment.
Discover the power of macroeconomics
You’ll have a chance to discuss the concept of strategy and globalisation and examine the macro environment in detail, using a series of in-depth case studies to help determine where a firm should position itself in a globalised environment.
Understand the benefits of globalisation
Globalisation is the great economic theme of the past 30 years. The course will look in-depth at the benefits and costs of globalisation for business, and what are the barriers to global business.
Learn to perform your own PESTLE analysis
The course will also allow you to explore the macro environment using the PESTLE framework. PESTLE (Political, Economic, Sociological, Technological, Legal and Environmental) is an important business-analysis tool that allows you to uncover the key factors influencing an organisation from the outside.
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Create a shareable certificate link for your CV and LinkedIn.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Share your certificate
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the concept of strategy
- Explore the effects of globalisation on a firm’s strategy
- Explain the concepts of a Macro environment
Who is the course for?
This ExpertTrack is designed for intermediate-level business managers and students to gain more knowledge about strategy and globalisation. This course will equip you with the concepts, framework and techniques needed for better environmental scanning.
Gain a sound working knowledge of business strategy, decision-making, business models and the pros and cons of strategic choices.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends