Weekly study5 hours
100% onlineLearn at your own pace
Included in an ExpertTrackCourse 4 of 5
Get full ExpertTrack access$39/month
Strategic Goals: How to Master Corporate Strategy
Explore stakeholder analysis to master your corporate strategy
How can you make your business plan a reality? In this two-week course, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of how to strategise for the future using stakeholder analysis and corporate level strategy.
Master your understanding of corporate strategy
Every business needs an action plan to bring it to life. This course will give you the chance to review everything you need to know to build a robust business strategy – from traditional and emerging motivations for organisations to pursue international expansions, the identity benefits of an international strategy plan and exploring global markets and diversification strategy.
Explore the fundamentals of international strategy
As you begin this course, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the tools to allow you to identify opportunities in foreign markets. You’ll explore how to identify international opportunities and common strategies – from exports and licensing to joint ventures and direct investment - and confront the risks associated with internationalisation.
Uncover foreign market entry strategies
You’ll be introduced to the basics of foreign market entry strategies. What can international markets offer a specific business? Is the business ready to go global – and what foreign markets should be considered for expansion first?
Highlight the new, job-relevant skills you’ve gained and supplement existing qualifications with a hard-earned, industry-specific digital certificate – plus one for every course within your ExpertTrack.
- Learn the latest in your chosen industry or subject.
- Complete each course and pass assessments.
- Receive certificates validated by the educating organisation.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
- Make your career dreams a reality.
Download a PDF
Learning on this course
You can take this self-guided course and learn at your own pace. On every step of the course you can meet other learners, share your ideas and join in with active discussions in the comments.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Discuss the nature and importance of stakeholder analysis
- Explore modes for entering international markets
Who is the course for?
This ExpertTrack is designed for intermediate-level business managers and students to gain more knowledge about strategy and globalisation. This course aims to equip you with the concepts, framework and techniques needed for better environmental scanning.
- Pay $39 per month to keep learning online
- Have complete control over your subscription; you can cancel any time
- Work at your own pace and set your own deadlines at every stage
- Only pay while you’re learning; the subscription will cancel automatically when you finish
- Complete online assessments to test your knowledge and prove your skills
- Earn digital course certificates and a final award that you can share online, with potential employers, and your professional network
- Keep access to the content of courses you complete even after your subscription ends