By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the reasons for evaluating teaching
- Draw on key theories to identify and assess a range of evaluation approaches and frameworks and their appropriateness for specific settings
- Design evaluation strategies that are suitable for your technology-enhanced learning (TEL), and which meet the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Show understanding of the ethical considerations involved in educational evaluation and how they can be managed
- Share knowledge of how evaluation findings can be disseminated to meet diverse stakeholders’ needs.
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to start conversations with learners and read information about your microcredential.
From 11 Oct 2021
Online Teaching: Evaluating and Improving Courses
Learn how to improve your online teaching and course provision and create online teaching evaluation frameworks.
13 hours per week
Once you’ve successfully completed the microcredential, you’ll receive your academic credits from The Open University. You’ll have ongoing, unlimited access to the course materials.
A Certificate of Completion from The Open University
You’ll receive an Open University certificate confirming that you have received 15 academic credits at Postgraduate level.
The Open University (OU) is the largest academic institution in the UK and a world leader in flexible distance learning, with a mission to be open to people, places, methods and ideas.
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020