By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the reasons for evaluating teaching
- Draw on key theories to identify and assess a range of evaluation approaches and frameworks and their appropriateness for specific settings
- Design evaluation strategies that are suitable for your technology-enhanced learning (TEL), and which meet the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Show understanding of the ethical considerations involved in educational evaluation and how they can be managed
- Share knowledge of how evaluation findings can be disseminated to meet diverse stakeholders’ needs.
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to start conversations with learners and read information about your microcredential.
From 14 Mar 2022
Online Teaching: Evaluating and Improving Courses
Learn how to improve your online teaching and course provision and create online teaching evaluation frameworks.
13 hours per week
Once you’ve successfully completed the microcredential, you’ll receive your academic credits from The Open University. You’ll have ongoing, unlimited access to the course materials.
A Certificate of Completion from The Open University
You’ll receive an Open University certificate confirming that you have received 15 academic credits at Postgraduate level.
As the UK’s largest university, The Open University (OU) supports thousands of students to achieve their goals and ambitions via supported distance learning, helping to fit learning around professional and personal life commitments.
LocationMilton Keynes, UK
World rankingTop 510Source: Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020