By the end of the microcredential, you’ll be able to...
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the reasons for evaluating teaching
- Draw on key theories to identify and assess a range of evaluation approaches and frameworks and their appropriateness for specific settings
- Design evaluation strategies that are suitable for your technology-enhanced learning (TEL), and which meet the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Show understanding of the ethical considerations involved in educational evaluation and how they can be managed
- Share knowledge of how evaluation findings can be disseminated to meet diverse stakeholders’ needs
You’ll have access to our online welcome area where you’ll be able to read any information relating to your microcredential.
From 11 Mar 2024
Online Teaching: Evaluating and Improving Courses
Learn how to improve your online teaching and course provision and create online teaching evaluation frameworks.
13 hours per week
Your submitted assessment will be marked and graded by subject matter experts. You’ll continue to have ongoing access to the course materials.
15 UK Credits at Postgraduate level from The Open University and a Certificate
Academic credits are awarded on passing the final assessment. These will be at postgraduate level 7 of the Framework for Higher Education (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) / level 11 of the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework.
Find out how credits work and where you can use them in our FAQs.