Skip to 0 minutes and 1 secondMC : Hello everyone, I’m Jordan, I will be learning Korean culture and language with you all. Did you enjoy the video? What do you think about the relationship of the two people? That’s right! They met for the first time and they were asking about each other’s names and nationalities. It was the first time for Minji, the Korean student, to meet Jenny, the foreign student. That’s why she asked about her name and nationality. If a Korean asks you the same questions how are you supposed to answer? Today we’re going to learn how to tell others our name and nationality in Korean. Now then, let´s learn together step by step.
Today we’re going to learn how to tell others our name and nationality in Korean.
Watch the video to see how to say the phrases you watched in the previous step. In the next step, you’ll get to practice these phrases.
* 민지(Minji): 이름이 뭐예요? (What’s your name?)
* 제니(Jenny): 저는 제니예요. (My name is Jenny.)
* 민지(Minji): 제니 씨는 어느 나라 사람이에요? (Where are you from, Jenny?)
* 제니(Jenny): 저는 영국 사람이에요. (I’m from the UK.)
* 민지(Minji): 지금 어디에 살아요? (Where do you live?)
* 제니(Jenny): 런던에 살아요. (I live in London.)
Now then, let´s learn together step by step.
© Hanyang University