Change the world – and your future – with life-changing learning, exclusive mentorship, and funding to make your goals reality.
The FutureLearn Scholarship is an amazing opportunity for you to become the change you want to see in the world. You bring the groundbreaking ideas and raw talent – we’ll bring the transformative online learning tools and mentorship.
As a FutureLearn Scholar you’ll get:
- £4,000 of free learning from FutureLearn and The Open University.
- £1,000 that you can use towards home study, specialist learning tools, or equipment.
- 8 hours of world-class mentorship and coaching from leading industry experts.
We’ll also be offering 100 runners up a free 12-month subscription to FutureLearn Unlimited. That means limitless access to all of FutureLearn’s short courses for a year.
We want the bold and brilliant innovators of the world to speak up and explain how their passion will help them build a better tomorrow.
To apply, answer three simple questions telling us:
- which of our four focus subjects inspire you
- how you’re going to blaze a trail in it
- why it’s exciting right now.
Whether you’re serious about sustainability, hooked on coding, passionate about education, or want to lead in mental health, say why your subject area matters and how you’d make the difference.
However you want to make a difference, your application has to catch the eye of:
- Hussain Manawer: Poet and Mental Health activist
- Tim Plyming: Managing Director of Paid Short Courses & Microcredentials at The Open University
- Professor Rachid Hourizi: Director of the Institute of Coding
- Professor Craig Hassed: Director of Education at Monash Centre for Consciousness and Contemplative Studies
- Dr. Ella Gilbert: Climate Scientist & Presenter
- Andria Zafirakou: Winner of the Global Teacher Prize 2018.
- Rita F. D’Aoust: Associate Dean of Teaching and Learning, Johns Hopkins School of Nursing.
Do you have what it takes to become one of the first FutureLearn Scholars?
Step up and apply today. Entry closes 30th November 2021.