This week: Science, managing cancers and survivorship.
This week on the course we will be exploring:
- The science behind radiation therapy
- How radiation therapy is delivered through cutting edge technology
- Treating specific cancers including prostate and head and neck cancer
- Meeting more members of the multidisciplinary team including a radiobiologist and a medical physicist
- Post treatment and follow up care
Thanks for all your comments last week, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts this week again.
© Trinity College Dublin