Q&A session with Dave Gibbs
The question and answer (Q&A) session is your opportunity to ask Dave specific questions about Teaching Computing. Dave will record responses to a selection of your questions posted below.
Take a look back at your discussions and your weekly reflection grids. What questions are outstanding? You might also like to discuss a specific issue about your teaching context.
Thank you for all you questions. We recorded a response to the following topics on 7 June. A transcript will be uploaded as soon as it has been processed.
- 0m28s - Establishing starting points - Sarah
- 3m47s - Planning the curriculum - Daniel, Jordan and Meena
- 6m23s - Involving parents with e-safety - Rosa
- 9m07s - Scratch and choices of programming language - Meena, Jordan, Marianne
- 11m47s - Linking computing and robotics - Rick
- 14m38s - Web development offline/closed environments - Hilary
- 18m45s - Introducing functions - Lucy
- 21m53s - Learning objectives for KS2 (age 7-11) - Jordan
- 24m54s - Keyboard skills - Alison
Don’t forget you can join the STEM Group for Computing to continue your discussion on any of these topics with the wider Teaching Computing community.
© STEM Learning