Step 1: What is your network picture?
In the previous step, you learned what network pictures are and why they are important. Now it is time to draw a network picture for your own start-up:
- List all the people, businesses and organizations involved in your startup
- Write each of them down on a Post-it (or something alike)
- Create a Post-it that represents your own start-up
- Arrange the Post-its on a sheet of paper as to represent your network
- Make a photograph of the network picture you created
- Upload the photograph of your network picture: www.padlet.com. (Please be aware not to add any personally identifiable information about your networks here.)
Note: Reflect on your own network and how it relates to a new venture that you may want to start. If you do not have a start-up, you:
- can use one of the examples from the UTwente entrepreneurs, or
- get inspired by one of the many startup stories on the web.
© University of Twente