Create your own Change Cloud
- Does it feel like a big or little change?
- Was it an expected or unexpected change ?
- Did it happen slowly or all of a sudden?
- Has it been around for a while or did it enter our lives recently?
- What things have changed? What things have remained the same?
- How do you feel about these changes? E.g., scared, worried, unsure, excited, disappointed, angry, sad, curious Note: You can use these resources to help identify different feelings-related words: a. Emotions Wheel (Source: Youth First Inc.) b. Feelings Tree (Source: EASEL Lab)
- What can we do to help each other right now?
- What do you miss about life before the change?
- What’s scary? What’s exciting?
Coping with Changes: Social-Emotional Learning Through Play
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.