FutureLearn.com launched courses from 16 new partners between 1st February – 31st July 2022, the fourth quarter of its financial year. An established global leader in the online learning space, FutureLearn now partners with over 260 universities, brands and government departments, to transform access to education through online, on-demand courses in a wide range of subjects.
The new courses from these partners offer FutureLearn’s 18million+ global learner community the chance to upskill anywhere and any time, in subject areas such as mental health, sustainability, personal branding, psychology, literature, coding and more.
Yvonne Chien, Chief Growth Officer at FutureLearn, said:
“New ways of learning and new skill sets have never been more essential for people, and their employers. Our continued growth in our partner network enables us to open up access to education and enable life-long learning for as many as possible.”
Education New Zealand, one of our most exciting and forward-thinking partners, is driving the future of New Zealand’s international education. We’re working with Education New Zealand to deliver a collection of world-class online courses designed by their partner universities and educational institutions.
Our new partners represent specialist organisations and universities in the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and more.
New Short Courses currently enrolling new learners include:
- Introduction to academic reading and writing (Whitireia)
- Creating engaging content for social media (New Zealand Institute of Education)
- Learning during and after Covic (Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa)
- User management in Salesforce (NextWork)
- An introduction to emergency management (Massey University)
- A beginner’s guide to interior design (British Academy of Interior Design)
- Copywriting fundamentals (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- An introduction to sustainability in a built environment (UK Green Building Council)
- How to start a creative business (Kingston University)
- Compelling narratives for complex decisions – policy analyst fundamentals (FrankCapability)
- Introduction to photography basics (British Academy of Photography)
- An introduction to using Intravenous Anaesthesia (LKS Faculty of Medicine Hong Kong University)
- Introduction to medical cannabis – seed to sale (The University of the West Indies)
- Key principles of palliative care (The University of the West Indies)
- The history of cricket in the West Indies (The University of the West Indies)
- The true story of Jamaican Jerk cooking and Caribbean culture (The University of the West Indies)
- Transporting children with disabilities and medical conditions (Mobility and Accessibility for Children in Australia Ltd)
For more information about FutureLearn, or any of the courses or partners listed above, please visit FutureLearn.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org