On Friday 3 February, from 17:00 UK time (GMT), Chris and Dylan will be responding to some of your questions in an online session.
The session will be facilitated by Andrea Mapplebeck. Both episodes are now available on YouTube:
Additionally the following resources can be downloaded from here:
- Collated Questions with timestamp URLs
- Transcript - Episode 1
- Transcript - Episode 2
- Episode 1 MP4 download
- Episode 2 MP4 download
For the latest information see the Updates below.
How to submit your questions
Before the event please submit your questions and comments via the discussion in this course step.
We will include any updated information about the session in the emails that are due to be distributed at the start of Week 3 and in later weeks.
This page will also be updated frequently - so please keep checking back for the latest state of play.
What happened on the previous run of this course?
- Saturday 17:15 GMT - additional resources added.
- Friday 12:20 GMT - Sub-titles now added.
- Friday 08:30 GMT - Episode 2 (of 2) is now available on YouTube. Sub-titles will be added shortly.
- Sunday 10:30 GMT - Sub-titles now added.
- Sunday 07:30 GMT - Episode 1 (of 2) is now available on YouTube. Sub-titles will be added shortly.
© National STEM Learning Centre