On Thursday 14 July, from 20.00 UK time (BST), Chris and Dylan will be responding to some of your questions in a Q&A (question and answer) session.
The session will be facilitated by Andrea Mapplebeck.
Go to YouTube for Episode 1 (Questions 1-20) and Episode 2 (Questions 20-33) of the intercut recordings of Chris, Dylan and Andrea. Audio-only MP3 versions of Episodes 1 and 2 are also available here. A PDF file of Collated Questions with timestamps is also available. For the latest information see the Updates below.
How to submit your questions
Before the event please submit your questions and comments via the discussion in this course step.
We will include any updated information about the session in the emails that are due to be distributed at the start of Week 4 and in later weeks.
This page will also be updated frequently - so please keep checking back for the latest state of play.
- 2016-07-29 10:30 BST. Audio-only MP3 versions of Episodes 1 and 2 now available here.
- 2016-07-22 10:00 BST. Q&A Collated Questions V2 with timestamps for Q1-33.
- 2016-07-21 20:45 BST. Episode 2 (Questions 20-33) as MP4 download - right-click and “Save link as”.
- 2016-07-21 20:00 BST. Episode 2 (Questions 20-33) now on YouTube with subtitles.
- 2016-07-21 07:00 BST. Episode 2 (Questions 20-33) now on YouTube.
- 2016-07-17 21:30 BST. Episode 1 (Questions 1-20) as MP4 download - right-click and “Save link as”.
- 2016-07-16 19:00 BST. Episode 1 (Questions 1-20) now on YouTube with subtitles.
- 2016-07-15 22:00 BST. Episode 1 (Questions 1-20) now on YouTube.
- 2016-07-15 21:00 BST. Q&A Collated Questions V1 with links for Q1-20. Timestamps still to be added.
- 2016-07-14 19:45 BST. Rough cut video of Chris and Andrea is now on YouTube. This will be replaced by a video Chris and Andrea intercut with Dylan during Friday.
- 2016-07-14 18:30 BST. Now back in York and it’s still sunny. Now editing rough cut video.
2016-07-14 07:00 BST. It’s a sunny morning in York, UK. The plan goes like this:
13:00 Paul arrives at National College for Teaching & Learning where Chris is at a conference and sets up in her hotel bedroom
14:00 Andrea arrives by train from Sheffield
14:00 Dylan on plane Gainesville, FL to Atlanta, GA, for a talk he’s doing at 15:00 (happily he has already recorded and sent his responses as audio files)
14:30 Paul records Chris and Andrea
16:00 Paul gives Andrea a lift back to York
18:00 Paul starts editing the recordings
19:00 Paul produces rough cut video of first 40 minutes or so
20:00 Paul uploads rough cut video
Over next few days (and into Week 5) we get more polished and extra videos done with transcripts and maybe other resources. We keep people updated via this page and course e-mails.
© National STEM Learning Centre