This week on Tuesday 4 October, from 20.00 UK time (BST), Ollie Frith, Head of Training at Pivotal Education, will be responding your questions and extending topics from Weeks 1 and 2.
The Q&A1 session (“What would you do differently?”) will be facilitated by Ellie Dix. The recording is now here: https://youtu.be/1bSr8T7tFLI and a transcript is now from here. Please re-visit this step for the latest updates.
How to submit your questions
We encourage you to review any of the questions or comments you have already recorded.
Between now and 3 October please post questions for Ollie in the discussion on Step 1.15. You can also ‘like’ other learners’ questions that you would particularly like to see asked.
We will include any updated information about the session in the email that is due to be distributed at the start of Week 3.
For the latest information see the Updates below.
This page will also be updated frequently - so please keep checking back for the latest state of play.
- Edited transcript now available from here.
- Edited sub-titles now added to recording.
- Unedited sub-titles now added to recording.
- Links to questions selected and timestamped URLs [PDF] for YouTube video recording
- The recording is now here: https://youtu.be/1bSr8T7tFLI
© National STEM Learning Centre