Visual representation of language riches
This activity allows a visual representation of the language riches you are bringing to the course from all over the world.
Please indicate your general location on Zeemaps world map below (city or state/district is fine, we do not need your exact location!) and answer these questions:
- What language(s) do you use where you are?
- What language(s) is/are in use in your neighbourhood?
Go to Zeemaps “Multilingual learning for a globalised world - Your Languages”. Please note the system may zoom right in on your current location, so use the toggles at the bottom right hand corner to zoom in and out as appropriate.
- From the menu at the top left of the map, select “Additions – Add Marker – Simple”
- Add a name for your entry (this can be your name or an anonymised entry)
- Type in a location, or use the "Map select a location" to pick a point on the map. A city or state/district is fine, we do not need your exact location.
- Answer the two questions above (in no more than 50 words)
- Please note that once you click "submit" you will not be able to amend your entry. So do check you are happy with your entry before you submit it.
© University of Glasgow