This week's task
At the end of this week, you’ll have the opportunity to prepare your own short presentation.
A competition has been launched by the World Urban Business Development Foundation (a fictional organisation) in partnership with Ethos Industries to select different cities to host a series of international two-day events focusing on global business.
Your task is to deliver a mini-presentation pitching your local town or city to be one of these host locations.
Consider the following points for the town/city selected:
- Brief details on the location (country, province, getting there and the main language spoken)
- Why this location is suitable in terms of global business
- Why this location is suitable in terms of local attractions/culture
- The time limit for your mini-presentation is one to two minutes
- You should not use slides for this mini-presentation
- Film yourself delivering your presentation (making sure body language is evident)
- Upload using the instructions found further on in the course
© Coventry University. CC BY-NC 4.0