Between two world wars
- Berghahn, Volker R., Europe in the Era of Two World Wars: From Militarism and Genocide to Civil Society (Princeton: Princeton University Press, 2009).
- Brustein, William, Roots of Hate: Anti-Semitism in Europe Before the Holocaust (New York : Cambridge University Press, 2003).
- Large, David Clay, Between Two Fires: Europe’s Path in the 1930s (New York: W. W. Norton, 1990).
- Mendelsohn, Ezra, The Jews of East Central Europe Between the World Wars (Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 1987).
- Overy, Richard, The Interwar Crisis, 1919-1939 (London: Routledge, 2016).
Antisemitism: From Its Origins to the Present
Our purpose is to transform access to education.
We offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world. These are delivered one step at a time, and are accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop, so you can fit learning around your life.
We believe learning should be an enjoyable, social experience, so our courses offer the opportunity to discuss what you’re learning with others as you go, helping you make fresh discoveries and form new ideas.
You can unlock new opportunities with unlimited access to hundreds of online short courses for a year by subscribing to our Unlimited package. Build your knowledge with top universities and organisations.